Carer's support programme - Workshops for information and support. See flyer below
The Electronic prescription service is available in our practice. It gives you the chance to change how your GP sends your prescription to the place you choose to get your medicines or appliances from.
If you collect your prescriptions from your GP you will not have to visit the practice to pick up paper prescriptions. Instead the GP will send them electronically to a pharmacist you choose saving time.
You will have more choice about where to get your medications from because they can be collected from a pharmacy near to where you live, work or shop.
If you would like to use this service you need to choose a pharmacy or appliance contractor for the practice to send your prescription to. This is called a nomination, and you can either do this at your chosen pharmacy or at the practice. You DO NOT need a computer to have this service.
If you would like more information ask your pharmacy or the practice. (20/05/2015)
RISE ABOVE ADVICE SERVICE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
Rose above is a website which has short video clips & advice aimed at young people. Follow the link below to see clips on healthy eating, how to look after you skin and where to seek advice.
There is also information available for young peaople on a new website called Health for Teens. It talsk about exam stress, healthy eating, spots, anger management and a variety of topics you may want advice on.
Paracetamol Changes Poster
WEST LEICESTERSHIRE CCG
West Leicestershire Public Membership
Becoming a member of West Leicestershire CCG is completely free.
As a member you can have your say about how the NHS services are provided in your area. Our members tell us that the best part about being a member is getting their voices heard and being involved in the process.
You can be involved as much or as little as you like and we will always make sure you are kept up-to-date by sending you regular e-mails and covering important topics in the membership magazine.
The membership scheme has two strands.
Be heard provides:
- opportunities to have a say on how NHS services are provided in your area
- getting involved with any public consultations we are doing
- information on NHS services you are interested in
- take part by completing surverys and attending events
- signposting to other parts of the NHS
Be healthy provides:
- offers and incentives to improve your health
- information on healthy living activities and facilities in your local area
- information on healthy living courses and activities you can join into
- advice and support on healthy living from our experts
- opportunity to become a member volunteer to get involved in your community
If you would like to joing the membership please do so online at www.wlmembership.org or by calling 0300-5555345.